- Electrical Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Extended Power Uprates (EPU)
- Instrumenmtation & calibration
- Staff and Craft Augmentation
- Valve Maintenance & Repairs
- Protective Coatings & Linings
- Facilities Management Services
- Plant Maintenance & Modifications
- Outages, Shutdowns, & Turnarounds
- Plant ID Systems (bar coding, tagging)
- Mechanical and Electrical Construction
- General and Specialty Construction Services
- Capital and Maintenance & Modification Projects
Fire & Gas Detection
F ire & Gas detection system Years of experience in designing Fire & Gas systems backed up by a detailed knowledge of certification codes and classifications mean SMEC Automation can deliver the entire Functional Design Specification for the client.
By taking complete responsibility in this way, we can ensure that sensor location is optimal and application software is truly adapted to the actual installation. This in turn means commissioning time is kept to an absolute minimum.
This combination of technical experience, process knowledge, and overall familiarity with industry standards and norms across a full range of applications has enabled us to deliver a full spectrum of systems ranking.
Fire & Gas Detection Systems
- Emergency Shutdown Systems
- Fire & Gas Monitoring Systems
- Integrated ESD / F&G Systems
- Safety F&G Solutions with Interface to PA/GA Systems
- Repeater panel e.g. in Radio Room
- Transportable and Stationary Gas Detectors
- Catalytic Sensors for Inflammable Gasses
- Electrochemical sensors for Toxic Gasses
- Infra-red Sensors - Primarily for Inflammable Gasses
- Open Path Gas Detectors for Inflammable Gasses
Bulk Tank Monitoring
B ulk Tank Mud & Cement Monitoring and Control Panels are supplied to rigs on a global basis. Typically panels are for safe area operation, however, as per all SMEC Automation systems, Zone 1 hazardous area systems are available as required.
Diverter Remote Control
This is a recent addition to SMEC Atomation Well Control Instrumentation suite and now commands its own product line.
Options include Electric Control Upgrades, Control Panel Replacement and MUX Control System. Panels are all electric and are manufactured for Safe Area or Zone 1 operation.
PLC driven, screen-based panels are also available In addition to the Remote Electric Panel we can supply the complete Remote Electric Control System comprising of:
- EX rated solenoids
- Drill floor alarm panel
T oday’s equipment is becoming more sophisticated making maintenance a crucial input to uphold reliable operation. Keeping this in mind SMEC Automation has developed ‘The Status Monitor’ & customer specific Service Agreements:
The Status Monitor
The status monitor collects and analyses data from onboard equipment to provide detailed accurate diagnosis to help eliminate errors and provide a real-time check of the systems.
With a service agreement our specialists perform onboard maintenance with all necessary parts & manpower.